If you’re evaluating your current email system or need one, you'll want to see why Zimbra Collaboration Suite (ZCS) is a truly modern, innovative messaging and collaboration application.
- Zimbra offers the greatest flexibility in deployment compared to Microsoft, Google and IBM.
- Zimbra offers the lowest TCO compared to Microsoft and IBM. With Zimbra, you can save up to 75% compared to Microsoft Exchange.
- Zimbra has a long track record of innovation and offers easy integration with third-party applications.
Zimbra is the leading open source solution for enterprise, service providers, education, and any other business environment; offering both administrators and end-users unmatched benefits. The web based collaboration is at the heart of ZCS. This powerful web client integrates email, contacts, shared calendar, VoIP, and online document authoring into a rich browser-based interface. This feature rich and low cost of ownership solution beats MS Exchange with so many other advantages. It also integrates with our Pro-Phone solution where voice and data converge creating a centralized solution businesses want.
ASON offers subscription support and migration services for the only viable Open Source alternative to Microsoft Exchange - Zimbra provides state-of-the-art messaging and collaboration solutions (email, address book, calendaring, web documents, etc.) for businesses. Zimbra's Zimlet technology is their strongest differentiator. Zimlets are a mechanism for integrating ZCS with third party information systems and content as well as creating "mash-up" user interfaces within the Zimbra suite itself.
- Email remains the most used tool for communication and collaboration and its use is increasing: a 2014 Osterman Research survey found that email use over the past year has increased for 52% of information workers while decreasing for only 3%.
- Organizations of all sizes continue to evaluate and deploy new email platforms on a regular basis. For example, an April 2014 Osterman Research of mid-sized and large organizations found that while 47% have already adopted unified messaging, another 31% have plans to do so.
- Research shows that only 12% of messaging-focused decision makers and influencers are “very confident” when estimating their organization’s TCO for email.
- Three main decision-making criteria: long-term requirements for communication and collaboration, current and future deployment requirements over the next five years and TCO.
Click here for more information on Zimbra and contact ASON today to demonstrate its benefits.