Help Desk Consultant
This position is the FIRST LINE of support for businesses. We’re looking for technicians that are sufficient with Windows Server & Office and Basic Networking Skill-sets. You’ll use your logical troubleshooting skills, ability to multitask, eagerness to learn and improve, coachable, passion for technology and desire to service our business clients. Your presence to be organized, confident, resourceful, patient, intelligent and dynamic will propel your success. Your value in handling customer service requests (remotely or on premise), documenting tickets, solving issues, project assignments with proactive maintenance tasks will provide the services our clients have come to know and trust.
- Ideal candidate will have some experience in the following areas:
- Ability to diagnose and fix hardware and software issues for both desktops and servers.
- Experience installing and troubleshooting problems on, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Win2003/2008 Server, Win2012 Server, Active Directory, Exchange, DNS
- End-User and Help Desk experience using common desktop applications.
- Experience in troubleshooting network related issues that can be related to network infrastructure such as switches and routers.
- Configuration of TCP/IP settings on network and troubleshooting TCP/IP issues.
- Certifications such as A+, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP, CNE, CCNA are a plus, but not required.
- Candidate must live within a 30 minute commute of the York, PA area. Candidates outside this radius must be willing to relocate prior to commencing employment.